Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Hair Day/Bad Hair Day

Every day I basically do the same thing, especially when I style my hair. I wet it, add a styling product to it, blow it dry, and then if it needs it, I add a few quick curls with the iron, hairspray and I'm done. Most of the time, this process takes about 15 to 20 minutes. Then why is it that some days the hair looks GREAT, and others, it looks TERRIBLE.

When I wake up in the mornings, I wake in the same position I did when I fell asleep, so why does my hair look like I slept on the top of my head? One side is pushed up with a very large lump on top and flat down at the sides. The other side of my head has hair going every which way and no amount of combing will make it lay flat. And the back looks like I put large pin curls in it with setting jell! Since I don't shower before I go exercise, I throw a headband in it and hope that the majority of hair is laying in down and that I don't look like an alien of some sort. Maybe that is why I get such strange looks at the gym! Often Tommy will ask me if I am going out looking like I haven't taken a comb to my hair. The best is when he sings "Isn't She Lovely".

I have had the same hair style for over 4 years now and thought I would change it. So I started growing it out, just a little so I could have a new, fresh look. Well tomorrow is haircut day and I am thinking that maybe the 4 year old hair style isn't so bad. It was easy, quick, and I had fewer bad hair days. I will let you know if I cave in and cut it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to post a picture after your haircut so we can see how great you look! Good luck on your choice of how to have it cut!