1. Finish visiting teaching and email my report to Carla.
2. Buy gift cards for a few members on the Relief Society Board.
3. Finish my gifts for the Visiting Teaching Supervisors and get them delivered.
4. Finish my Christmas shopping and hopefully get Tommy his birthday gift, as soon as he tells me what he wants.
5. Do the laundry and bake my goodies to take to the ward party.
6. Plan the menu, shop, and make food assignments for the annual Campa Christmas Eve party. Yep, we are hosting this year.
7. Finish addressing and mailing Christmas Cards.
8. Make goodies for Tommy to take to his home teaching families.
9. Grocery shop for the next week.
10. Take four Advil because just reading this list is giving me a HUGE headache!!