Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Fall Line Up

All during the summer months, I look forward to the new fall shows and the continuation of all my favorites. But really, how much TV can I watch! Tommy and I decided to watch "Flash Forward" which is one of the new programs. It is rare that he will sit and get interested in an ongoing series. Afterwords he asks, "so how did you like it?" My response was, "I liked it, what about you?" His comment was he hates shows that go on and on. Well duh! It's a series, you have to commit. We'll see if he does or not. Now I have one more show to add to the madness.
So downstairs I had one TV recording Fringe, and upstairs I had the other TV recording Bones and Grey's Anatomy. This was just the Thursday lineup. Monday through Wednesday is just as bad. If I haven't been able to watch, I have recorded them and watched them the next morning. Somebody, please stop the madness! I have committed to too many programs, and I just can't stop watching them. What am I going to do when Lost and my all time favorite 24 returns?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you are too committed! Phil is the same as Tommy, he doesn't like series, all the drama, relationships, romance, etc. All the good stuff! Men...

Pooh said...

Yes, it poses quite the recording problem!!

Wendi said...

I feel exactly the same about all of the newbies. I am loving them so far, and I do the same thing, it is so much easier to watch them and fast forward through the commercials. I love the DVR it is my friend for sure. Have a great week.....

Anonymous said...

There really are some good new ones this year. I don't blame you it is fun to just sit and vegge. I only have Thursday night addiction though!