Well it's that time of year where I make my resolutions only to break them within the next few weeks. This year I have decided to write down goals, not resolutions, and post them to remind me of how I can be a better person in this coming year. Below is my list, but they are not listed in any particular importance. My goals are:
1. Learn to prepare more nutritious and a wider variety of meals for my family.
2. Drop some much needed lbs. so my clothes will fit, again. This particular goal is standard every year. I make it so my doctor won't yell at me when I go for my diabetes screening.
3. Read and study my scriptures every day.
4. Be more compassionate to those around me.
5. Do all I can to help my son.
6. Not be so hard on myself and learn to love myself no matter how I look or how many times I mess up.
7. Attend the temple at least once a month.
8. Be of more service to the sisters in my ward.
9. Finish painting my house. It's a never ending project for me. I had this same goal last year, but didn't quite make it.
10. Show and express my love to my family no matter how irritated I get.
I think that with some hard work and a change in my habits I should be able to reach and make these a new and better habit in my life. WISH ME LUCK!!