Monday, January 12, 2009

The Season Has Started

I don't watch much daytime TV, except the Gilmore Girls, but I am a bit of a couch potato when it comes evening time. I am already hooked on NCIS, Law & Order SVU, Fringe, Criminal Minds, Lost, and, drum roll please...24. I love 24. I have been going through major with drawls since it has been off the air. Last night was the BIG 2 hour season premier and my eyes were glued to the TV set. Now we have another 2 hours tonight. I have trained my family not to talk to me while it is on. They tease me right up until the moment the program starts. If you call my house I will not talk unless it is during a commercial, or just not answer the phone. (Good R.S President I am!) I get so "into" the show that I have a hard time falling asleep after watching. I know, I am nuts!! I am very excited to see "Tony" back on the show and see if he really is a bad dude or maybe there is some major plot twist that will have him working undercover. I think I need help so will someone please help me stop the madness?

5 comments:

Terina said...

I don't think I can help you stop it! I'm right there with you! Glued to 24 and a long list of other shows, stupid DVR! I hope Tony ends up being good too! Maybe we should form an addiction support group. "Hi my name is Terina, I'm addicted to 24, for 3 year now!"

Sunderhaus Family said...

Marilyn you crack me up.I vote Almeida is bad. That would rock.

Chelley said...

I love tony, always have! I also adore Chloe. That girl is so much fun to watch. I love how this season is starting. This is by far my fav show and love to watch it uninterrupted. Which is why I love to be able to pause it and rewind when my kids get in the way of my viewing pleasure. If they keep getting in the way, bedtime! You should have seen me before the DVR! Now at least I don't have to put them to bed during commercials! lol How's that for a great mom, huh!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

ha i still haven't watched 24 still trying to finish up prison break its killing me lack of sleep!! i think you would like it... yes we need to all go out.. once were done watching...ha

Anonymous said...

Well I don't watch 24 so I can't help you there. Actually I can't help you at all because I have my fair share of shows on my DVR that are must sees. I gotta have my escape though so I am not even going to try to stop the obsession!