2. My Arkansas roots. (A little redneck in my blood!)
My dad's brothers, Hap, Bud, and Ronald and sister Mary.
3. My dog because she doesn't argue with me.
Lady and Me
4. Scrapbooking. It gives me a chance to relax and create.
My sister Gayle when she was a baby.
5. My home, especially when it is cold and really hot outside.
6. My friends as they are more like my family.
7. Having been given the opportunity to be a mom. (see the previous blog entry!)
Look at that form!
8. Vacumming. I know it is weird but it is my therapy!
9. Mexico. The food, the people, you name it!
Tommy, Me, Josie, and Iris
10. My heritage.
My Dana Grandparents. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of my Pitchford Grandparents.