1. Devoting time to a television program only to have them kill off one of the characters that I love. Last night on 24 they killed off Bill Buchanan. How dare they!
2. Family members that won't empty the dishwasher. Instead they keep piling the dishes in the sink hoping that they will magically make it to the dishwasher.
3. Basal cell skin cancer. I have a huge area on my cheek this is all scabby from the cream I use to get rid of the basal cell. It looks like I have a few more on my upper lip area and chin.
4. Needles, which is ironic because I give myself a shot everyday.
5. People that think the world revolves around them. Hello, there are others on this planet!
6. Spiders. Doesn't matter if they are big or small, I hate them all.
7. Tattoos. Sorry if you have one as I don't mean to be critical or judgemental, but they are just going to sag when you get older and they are so permanent.
8. Diet, exercise, diet only to gain 2 pounds or not loose any at all.
9. Dog hair. I know, I have a dog so it doesn't make any sense, but it still bugs me.
10. About a week before my hair appointment when my hair gets long and I can't do anything with it