Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah...

The last few weeks, I have felt very blah. I have a very quiet life, most of the time, and don't really have "earth shaking, exciting" news to blog. A lot of times I just like to sit in my house and enjoy the peace and quiet, in fact, I relish the peace and quiet. Since Eddie has moved out our lives have become what they were, simple. Yes I did the Snoopy happy dance the day he left. Not that I don't care for Eddie, but the next time any of Andy's friends ask to live with us the answer is NO! Now Marilyn, repeat after me, the answer is NO. So the last few days has been much less stressful. I have even taken a nap during the day. I'm retired, isn't that what you're suppose to do? And with the dog days of summer, a nap sounds divine!
Tommy and I have been talking about if we are going to take a family vacation this year. So far, we can't seem to figure out where we want to go, and even if we want to go anywhere. It's kind of sad to think that we can't come up with a summer vacation destination. Sure there are places I would love to see, but they all take too much planning and $$$. I guess we need to plan a little further ahead of time. So this year I think our vacation will be spent in the good old sunny Mesa metropolis, which really won't be a vacation cause I'm sure that I will still have to cook and clean. YUCK! So for next year, send me your favorite vacation suggestions, and please nothing with the word "camping" in it!!

3 comments:

Stephen and Erin said...

One of my all time favorite vacations was to Puerto Rico. It was awesome! We did so many cool things, ask me about it next time I see you!

Anonymous said...

No favorite vacation spot but I love that you are getting in a nap and a little relaxation.

Terina said...

My favorite place is Puerto Rico too!!! I lived there for a bit and would gladly do it again and had a BLAST exploring it! It is amzaing!