Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

I am kind of late posting for the 4th of July, but as I always say, better late than never, right? Our good friends, Marc and Jeanette invited us to their family's cabin up near Tonto Village for the weekend. Tommy and I were so excited to get away from the heat and responsibilities that we jumped at the chance to go. We had a great time of eating, reading, relaxing, driving, and sleeping. Below are some of the pictures from our trip.


This is the front of the cabin. It has a great porch swing that you can relax and watch all the birds and squirrels come up to eat the feed that was put out for them.

Tommy and I relaxing in the swing.
The beautiful green lawn in front of the cabin.


Jeanette and I taking a ride around the property.


Relaxing and reading in the hammock.

Jeanette and Nate taking a break.



The "grandpa" tree.



We went to Bison Ranch and saw these cute baby pigs in the petting zoo. The rabbitt wanted to get inside the cage to get away from all the little kids trying to hold him.
Thanks so much to our good friends for the great time we had!

5 comments:

Terina said...

It's so beautiful! One of my favorite things is to lay in a hammock and read a book!!

Wendi said...

Oh my word it has changed there. It is so pretty. I wish it would not have been the same week we were gone, that would have been so much fun. Maybe next time. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like a lot of fun and really relaxing

Valerie Ipson said...

I want that hammock!

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

Glad you were able to get away for a while. These are cute pictures!