Monday, June 14, 2010

The Project Part two and Some Wedding Photos

Wow, what a busy week I have had. I was hoping that after the reception I would MAKE myself rest and relax, but if you know me at all, that so didn't happen. I decided on Sunday to stay home from church and rest. I slept most of the day Sunday, and had no problem sleeping through the night. I woke up refreshed and raring to go. I decided to pain the "problem" or also know as Andy's bedroom. I have to say, it was much easier to do when you don't have to work around all the stuff. I got it done and I think it turned out nice. Andy and Peanut really like the color and I am thinking of using the same color to do my bathroom.



If you read my previous post, this is the wall the TV was on. The box you see has a small entertainment center for the TV and all the movies and Cd's.


I love her bedroom furniture and it looks so nice with the new paint color.


These two walls were red and surprisingly, I only had to do 2 coats to cover it.




This is how I got ready for the wedding; acrylic nails and a pedicure. Yes, the polish is black!


Two days before, they went and had their pictures taken in the evening so it wouldn't be so hot. I got a couple of pictures of them getting ready.









She had her friend come over to do her hair and makeup. They are in my bathroom and let me tell you, I had to hurry and pick up all the stuff all over the vanity and close my closet door. I usually hang my bra on the doorknob and thought that wouldn't be too attractive to have in her pictures!



Love, love, love her hair. Her sister made the flower that she is wearing. So cute!



Andy and Peanut coming out of the temple after their sealing. There were four brides ahead of her waiting to exit, so they had until all the pictures had been taken.


I love this picture! It is all of the little boys that stood around and waited for them to come out of the temple. They were so cute and actually really good sports!

These are my closest friends and have been around since Andy was a baby. They have watched him grow up along with their own kids. Wendi, Me, Diane, and Jeanette. You guys are the best!



Doesn't Tommy look good in his tux? I think so!!
Tomorrow, Tommy and I are off on a road trip and to celebrate our 30 year anniversary. I'll post pictures when I get back.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Have so much fun, Don't think of anything else but you guys and read and rest and play to your hearts content. You deserve it.

The Lees said...

Andi looks so happy. How exciting for the new Mr. and Mrs. Campa! I love the picture of you and Wendi, Diane and Jeanette, my "other mothers" when I was growing up. You are all so beautiful.

Heather said...

You are such a nice momma to do that for them. Have the best time celebrating your 30th! Relax.

Sunderhaus Family said...

Oh my gosh I can't even handle how cute the little ones in yellow are. I AM SO BUMMED our stupid brakes made us miss the whole thing. And the black toes with the white tips? CHARMING. I really have to do that. I am shocked at how downright classy the black toes are...props to you. I think you should have left the bra on the door- I would have laughed my head off. Good job on the paint color- I think it looks magnificent with her bed set.

Now go take a break!

Chelley said...

Wonderful pictures! I was not feeling well during the reception and was not able to go. I was looking forward to it! Esp since it was right around the corner from me!