Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tag is back. I'm it. And you're next.

Tag is back.
I'm it.
And you're next.

[if you're not into it,
i'm not offended.]


Here are the rules of the challenge:
1 - You must post the rules.
2 - Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3 - Answer the eleven questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4 - Create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
5 - Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
6 - Let them know you've tagged them!
(you copy and paste this on your blog)


As for me
here's eleven fun facts:

[1] I love to wear tennis shoes and would wear them to church if it was appropriate.
[2] I have a thing for my vacuum. I vacuum everyday except Sunday and it really bothers me if I miss a day. I think I treat my vacuum better than my family. I know, that is sooooo wrong!
[3] I think I missed my calling in life. I really wish I had been a mortician. It truly does not bother me to be around or work on dead bodies. Is there something wrong with me?
[4] I LOVE peanut butter and could eat it every day, 3 times a day. I would have to have hot chocolate to wash it down.
[5] Cleaning is very therapeutic for me and I actually would rather clean than cook. I would rather lick the toilet than cook!
[6] I love to tap dance. Yes, tap dance! Until recently I had tap shoes but got rid of them cuz they were gathering dust in my closet.
[7] I am a native of Mesa. In fact my mom and grandmother were natives too.
[8] I really don't like thinking of things that are fun, interesting about me. It makes me feel like I'm the center of attention and I would much rather be the person that melts into the wall.
[9] I have a secret, well not any more, crush on Mark Harmon. Even before his NCIS days. Did any of you see him play Ted Bundy? He's such a good actor and great eye candy!!
[10] I prefer to wear my pj's when at home, and if you come to my house, be it friend, foe, bishop, home teachers, etc...I'm not changing!
[11] I can watch the old Alias series time and time again. Maybe I secretly wanted to by a CIA agent!
(you put 11 funny things about yourself)

Emily's eleven questions:
[1] What was your favorite food when you were a kid??
Cheese crips with tomato soup. It was cheap and we were poor.
[2] When you've got 30 mins. with nothing to do, what do you do??
Read or watch TV. If I haven't vacuumed, then I vacuum.
[3] When was the last time you were nervous??
The last time I had to teach in Relief Society or give a talk in church. It's that whole being the center of attention thing!
[4]Which song do you wish was on the radio every time you get in your car??
Either Sweet Escape by Gwen Steffani or Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. Not sure why, and yes it is kind of sick!
[5]What's the first thing you bought with your own money??
I think it was a car. It was a 1969 Volkswagen bug and I LOVED it! It did not have air conditioning but it sure was a cute car.
[6]Do you have a friend you think is a BFF, but they probably don't think you are their's??
I hope not!
[7] What's the nicest thing somebody did for you last week??
My husband cleaned the floor for me today after the dog bled all over it. That's a story for another blog post!
[8] Is there a story your family always tells about you, and it bugs you??
Oh yeah and it has to do with my feet! I had large feet when I was an early teen and my mom would always tell the shoe salesman to just bring us the box instead of the shoe and I would just wear it. Of course she had to tell everyone we knew.
[9] When someone whines about their life, how do you stay happy??
I just think about my own and am grateful for my own problems and hang ups.
[10] What makes you the happiest, really??
Having my son and daughter in law over for dinner and just hanging out with them. They make me feel young and they make me laugh.
[11] What do you wish you did better, you just can't seem to??
I wish I was more creative. I have friends that all they have to do is see something and they can go home and make it. I am so jealous of that.
(you answer these, then make up 11 for your people)

Questions for you
[1] What was the last book you read and do you recommend it?
[2] What was the most life changing event that has happened to you thus far?
[3] Baked potato or french fries?
[4] If you could be anything, career wise, what would that be?
[5] Name one thing on your bucket list and why.
[6] If you could go back and change one thing on you wedding day what would that be?
[7] What colors are your bedroom?
[8] Who do you admire the most in your life and why?
[9] What is your favorite cookie?
[10] How do you stay calm in a tense situation?
[11] Pet or no pet and why?

People I tag: [Don't worry, I really won't be mad if you don't do it...you're busy, believe me I know...]
...and if I left you out, so sorry, do it anyway, I follow your blog!...

Wendi - Wendi's Happy Place
Stephanie - Me, My Best Friend & Our Little Lexee
Brittney - Blount Family
Jacque - Dream Come True
Rachel - Rachel and Chris
Terina - The Maldonados



2 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

Thanks for playing--i was hoping you would!! I loved all your answers & I love your blog! You are great & so fun!!

Sunderhaus Family said...

This is GREAT! And I LOVE Mark Harmon. Oh i love your facts. The toilet thing was d.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g. LOVED it. Chris says hi.

P.S. How do I tag people? Email me or facebook me?
R