Monday, March 7, 2011

Lazy Monday

It's Monday, early afternoon, and I am still in my workout clothes. It's just one of those days where I just don't feel like doing anything or even showering. It's funny because yesterday on our way home from church Tommy asked me what my week was like. So, I'm telling him what my plans are, and I'm really trying to sound like I am busy so he doesn't think that I am lazy and don't do anything all day. However today is just a lazy Monday! I guess it is because after we get home from church, our Sunday's become very lazy too.
As I was getting ready for church yesterday I was looking at myself in the mirror and noticing that I really need to get a new do! My hair has had the same haircut for about 5 years, but it is easy and works. Last time I had it cut, I asked her to not cut it as short as she usually does because of all my cowlicks. So she left it longer, and I really didn't care for the cut. I go back in tomorrow and am going to have her cut it shorter again and I'll just deal with the "holes" I have after I style my hair.
I teach the 10 year old class in Primary and we have this one little girl that just drives me crazy! When we, (I team teach) got the class we asked them to share something that they all liked to do. Her response was that she liked to lie, and not as in lying down! So both me and my partner were like are we ever going to believe anything she says to us? Yesterday we posted some rules for the class and afterwords she asked, "What is a rule?" Just shoot me now because I think she is going to drive me to drink!!
So we went to Roosevelt a few weekends back and I will blog about it in my next post. I am such a bad blogger!

No comments: